Saturday, February 14, 2009

A new love, young love,
Fresh and in bud,
Exciting, Heart racingly so,
Though uncertain, exciting still
A Breathless love Full of longing
Eagerness to be together
Reluctance to part

Hand touching hand, Pulse raising
Heart full of love, Head full of doubt
“Do they feel as I?” “Am I just a fool?”
Will our love last?
Will it blossom and grow
Will it bear fruit?
Or wither on the vine

****(Copied from my friend.. Want to write more on this.. Whether she like it or not, I consider this piece under Creative Commons and Writing forward, I don't know whether it is good or bad. But I have to write something on this very very special day.)


I will wait for ever
And hope for the best
Will give time enough to think
I want my question to be answered
I hope it will happen
I can't wait till the day
Give me patience to wait till then.

Oh God! Give me some guts
Enough to go and tell the truth
I can't control what so ever
“Do she feel as I?” “Am I just a fool?”
That makes me think again.
But, I can't go and tell her that
At least she is a friend for now

I don't have the patience
I don't have the guts
I have no one to help except you
You are the one who made me like this
Please give a hand from this
Oh God!! pour some luck on me
Please let her know.



****(I used to write in stanzas of 6 or 8 not 7. I noticed this problem at last. So had edited some lines. Hope I have done the best in spoiling a well written poem)

No comments:

Post a Comment