Friday, April 11, 2008

A Page from My heart

Amongst the hundreds, I didn't noticed her.
When I noticed, it was something new.
I got a good friend, who can understand.
A nice person to tell everything.
A shoulder to lean upon when I felt I am weak.
A shoulder god gave to me.
She become the Sun to me,
She wake me before the real one,
She filled my life with joy,
When she was there I didn't felt the loneliness,
When she Smiled I smiled.
When she did not, I didn't.
She was more than a friend to me.
She was more than everything I ever had.
She opened me a new world.
A new world with crying smiles..
A new world with smiling cries.
Suddenly all changed, she left me crying for ever.
I didn't want her to cry.
Let my sorrows be my own.
Oh God!! Keep her high up in the skies.
Among the stars, among the angel
So that I can see her.
Though she is not mine.

What I tell about this. a piece of work.

1 comment:

  1. my god...now thats what i call a real touchy poem....!!

    is this a poem borne out of some experience..??
    .i should think so....let ur prayers be answered...!!

    ReplyDelete